Gibson Connect is powered by
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation,
the same local people you already know and trust.
Gibson Connect is ready to provide you with high-speed, fiber-based internet service with no data cap. We have completed our buildout in our eight Tennessee counties and plan to complete our buildout in our four Kentucky counties by the end of 2023. We expect to have service to all of our eligible Gibson EMC member-owners by the end of 2023.
If your zone has been completed, register for service today and we will have service to you within two weeks! If you are in a zone that is still in the buildout phase, please also register so we can get service to you as soon as your area is built.
How does the registration process work?
Registering today costs just $20 and will apply toward your first Gibson Connect bill (when your internet service is received). Just enter your address in the box above. We’ll let you know whether your area is already in service or under construction. Once you answer the questionnaire and select your products, you will submit your registration form. If your area is already in service, we will contact you within three business days to schedule your installation. If your area is under construction, we will contact you as soon as we are ready to schedule your installation.
What can I do through this join site?
You can check out our available packages by using the Products tab, check the status of your zone by using the Zones tab, stay informed about Gibson Connect by using the Updates tab, leave us your comments and questions by using the Comments tab, see your friends and neighbors who have already registered by using the Supporters tab, and most importantly, you can resister for service by entering your address under the Gibson Connect logo found on each page!
Where can I learn more?
To learn more, visit our website at www.gibsonconnect.com and like our Facebook page. You can also call us toll-free at 731-562-6000 or stop by any Gibson EMC member service center.
5 Reasons Why You Should Support Gibson Connect
- You are a part-owner. When you buy from Gibson Connect, you help keep your electric and internet rates low.
- Gibson Connect is local. Our tech support team is in Trenton, Tenn., so if you need help, we’re as close as a phone call.
- We're not-for-profit. We work hard to keep our services affordable because we care about you and your community.
- We have great products. Download and upload speeds up to 1 Gig or 1,000 Mbps enable you to work, study, game and stream at home.
- Dollars you spend with Gibson Connect are reinvested locally. Our employees are your friends and neighbors. Our taxes support your community.