Enter your address

Comments

User Avatar

9:02AM February 01, 2021

Brittany Riddick
I live in three way and reached out a couple weeks ago and told someone would be getting in touch with me but I still haven’t heard anything. Can someone please contact me on when I’ll be receiving service.

10:46AM February 01, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Brittany. We apologize for the delay in our team's response. Due to inclement weather, we had to postpone splicing in your area. Our crew should be there very soon to splice the fiber. After this, we will call you to schedule a home installation. We appreciate your patience and your support for Gibson Connect!

6:20PM January 31, 2021

Kevin Johnson
I live in Rives and I was wondering when the internet will be avaialbe in my subdivision?

11:27AM February 01, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Kevin. After reviewing your account, you are considered to be apart of the Troy zone. Please be on the lookout for your emails because we will be sending out an update on Troy and other zones soon. We appreciate your support of Gibson Connect!

3:15PM January 26, 2021

Shannon McGee
I'm outside Woodland Mills toward Hickman and my neighbor is already hooked up, so I was wondering how long it would be before mine is hooked up? They already got a light signal reading so I'm waiting for the next step!

8:38AM January 27, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Shannon. I do see that we have received the light reading for you location, so you are ready to be connected! Our team has been working as quickly as possible to get those calls out, but it usually takes a few days after it has been turned into us to get the install scheduled. If you would like to call in and try to go ahead to get on the schedule knowing that you are ready, please call 731.562.6001 and one of our team members will be glad to get that pulled in and ready. Thank you for being a Gibson Connect supporter!

11:47PM January 21, 2021

Joshua Rubeck
Will Hickman Ky be covered and if so what parts will you be building in to?

10:05AM January 25, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Josh. Yes, we will be building in Hickman. Any Gibson EMC member who receives their electric service from us is eligible for Gibson Connect services. If you receive your service from another provider, unfortunately, you would not be eligible. You can check your specific address by using the address box to the right. This will allow you register for services if you are eligible. Thank you for your interest in Gibson Connect!

8:23PM January 19, 2021

Brian and Stepene Sorrell
If someone has internet service that they are pleased with can they just get TV service? And also would like to know how many TV's can be hooked up and can each TV watch a different channel.

12:04PM January 20, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hello, Sorrell family. Sorry to inform you, but you must be a member of Gibson Connect's internet service in order to utilize our TV services. You may connect as many TVs as you would like but you can only stream up to 5 devices at once (different channels included). For more information on our services, please visit www.gibsonconnect.com/residential.

11:33PM January 16, 2021

ASHLEY PAYNE
Can I please get an update for Troy as I know there are some parts of Troy getting hooked up now, but I was told they are considered the Obion zone. Every road around my house has wires ran to the poles in areas where they are able to get internet through another company whereas I have no access at all at my house. Any update would be appreciated Thanks!

2:55PM January 19, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Ashley. Please be on the lookout for your emails because we will be sending out an update on Troy and other zones soon. We appreciate your support of Gibson Connect!

6:16AM January 16, 2021

Chuck Baringer
We signed up in 2016 and live in Clinton area near Oakton any word when services will be come available?

12:04PM January 19, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Chuck. At this time, our best estimate for when we expect to begin working in the Clinton zone is this spring. Please understand, however, that that there are many variables that can impact the progress of our work and cause delays. We appreciate your support of Gibson Connect, and look forward to serving you!

12:00PM January 15, 2021

Brittany Riddick
Hi I live in three way and signed up for service back in December. I’ve paid the fee but haven’t heard anything back. I’ve emailed twice. Still nothing. Can I can an update on time of installation, if it’s availablE

5:24AM January 19, 2021

Brittany Riddick
Thank you!!

3:19PM January 15, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Brittany. Due to the recent weather, we have experienced a delay in the Three Way area. I have contacted our Gibson Connect technician supervisor and they will begin the process of getting you connected in the next few weeks. We appreciate your support of Gibson Connect, and look forward to serving you!

12:47PM January 14, 2021

darius Armstrong
Bells zone will be this spring or next spring 2022?

10:23AM January 15, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Darius. Our best estimation for the Bells zone is spring of 2022. Thank you for your support of Gibson Connect!

10:55AM January 14, 2021

Brittany Riddick
Hi I live in three way and signed up for service back in December. I’ve paid the fee but haven’t heard anything back. I’ve emailed twice. Still nothing. Can I can an update on time of installation, if it’s available

4:22PM January 12, 2021

Darius Vaughn
Any updates on Rutherford area

3:43PM January 13, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hello, Darius. We have started construction in the Rutherford zone. We still have a lot of work to do before we begin connections, and crews are working in a couple of other zones at the same time. We hope to have the majority of the Rutherford zone connected by this summer. We appreciate your support of Gibson Connect, and look forward to serving you!

3:06PM January 11, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Darius. The Bells zone is the most recent to reach its participation goal. At this time, our best estimate for when we expect to begin connecting members in the Bells zone is spring of next year. Please understand, however, that that there are many variables that can impact the progress of our work and cause delays. We appreciate your support of Gibson Connect and look forward to serving you!

4:54PM January 10, 2021

Bill Dycus
I realize this is a sensitive topic to be discussing but, with regards to the latest political climate in our country, what will be Gibson Connect's policy toward censoring conservative apps and websites such as Parler, etc. Thanks.

1:58PM January 12, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Bill. Gibson Connect does not control applications used on our network or what content customers access and we have no plans to do so. However, we cannot control what our upstream wholesale internet providers do and we must comply with federal and state law. Related to your question, Gibson Connect will soon roll out tools such as parental controls that will enable individual users to monitor or control content at their own home or business. Thank you for your support of Gibson Connect.

10:42AM January 12, 2021

Nick Gutierrez
Hi, Aaron. Please keep an eye on your emails because we will be sending out an update on Troy and other zones soon. Thank you for your support of Gibson Connect!

2:06PM January 08, 2021

Kevin McCoy
They are working their way through Troy now! My parents just had their internet installed yesterday and they live on the southwest side of Troy. The installers told them it should take about a week or two to make their way over to where we are, edge of Troy/Rives on the southeast side.

5:18AM January 08, 2021

Bill Hayden
Any update on the Elbridge area ?

8:31AM January 08, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hey, Bill. We are progressing through the Obion zone, currently. We have started connecting members in town, and are working on construction in the rural areas of the zone. I see that your service drop has been placed, but the fiber has not yet been spliced. Once we receive word that the splicing has been completed and there is light to the home, our team will reach out and contact you to schedule your installation. It should not be much longer. Thank you for supporting Gibson Connect!

10:12PM January 07, 2021

Tiffany Green
Any idea on ira barker road? I literally have no service at all we're I live. Can't call text internet nothing...so getting this asap would be awesome.

8:30AM January 08, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Tiffany. We are progressing through the Obion zone, currently. We have started connecting members in town, and are working on construction in the rural areas of the zone. I see that your service drop has been placed, but the fiber has not yet been spliced. Once we receive word that the splicing has been completed and there is light to the home, our team will reach out and contact you to schedule your installation. It should not be much longer. Thank you for supporting Gibson Connect!

2:34PM January 07, 2021

Phillip Cottrell
I would also like to know some timeline on the Newbern area. I can't find any new information.

3:42PM January 07, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Phillip. We are currently wrapping up the remaining zones of the Phase II buildout, and have started the early construction in Phase III. We do not yet have an updated estimate to connections in the Newbern area, but are still hopeful to see them beginning in the summer or early fall. We will update members as we get into the construction of Phase III or if there are any changes. We appreciate your support of Gibson Connect and look forward to serving you!

1:58PM January 07, 2021

Rick Isbell
I have read previous comments concerning the Newbern zone, but the scorecard has change colors and listing order since then. Any predictions for Newbern?

3:41PM January 07, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Rick. We did update the zones to different colors, but we have not changed the timeline for the Newbern zone. We are currently wrapping up the remaining zones of the Phase II buildout, and have started the early construction in Phase III. We do not yet have an updated estimate to connections in the Newbern area, but are still hopeful to see them beginning in the summer or early fall. We will update members as we get into the construction of Phase III or if there are any changes. We appreciate your support of Gibson Connect and look forward to serving you!

1:53PM January 07, 2021

Jason Moss
Any idea when they will complete the home instillations on hwy 157? at walnut log. the box on the house was installed right before Christmas, but have not recived a call yet to complete it inside the house. or do I need to call to set up a time

3:45PM January 07, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Jason. We are are currently doing a second pass through the Woodland Mills zone to complete the remaining members that have not yet been connected. I see that your service drop has been completed, but the fiber still needs to be spliced before your installation will be ready. Crews are still active all throughout the area working, so it should not be long before you are ready for connection. Once we receive word that the splicing has been done and everything is ready, our team will reach out to you to schedule your installation. We appreciate your support, and look forward to serving you, soon!

1:57PM January 06, 2021

Ricky Horton
Any update on the Walter Whipple Road lines. They have run lines down Walter Whipple Road and have run a drop to my utility pole. Looks like they have made the splice at the road. They have also sprayed markings on the ground before they dig. My utilities are underground. I have not seen anyone working this area for a couple of weeks now. I thought we were to be connected before the end of 2020. When can we expect to be connected and in service.

9:07AM January 07, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Ricky. It appears that the service drop to your home has not yet been placed, which is why the markings are on the ground. Your service will be underground, so once they have completed your drop, they will be able to get the fiber spliced at the home and you will be ready for connection. We were hopeful to have the majority of the area connected prior to the end of 2020, and we do, but there are still members we are working to connect. We are doing a second pass through of the area currently, to finish up the locations that are still awaiting service. It should not be much longer, at all!

10:39PM January 05, 2021

Patrick Carey
Hi, I heard they were connecting lines to houses in my area today. I am worried since many people seem to have trouble finding our place and tend to get it mixed up with the house across the street. Is there a way to be sure they don't accidently miss our house and connect to someone else's house by accident?

9:26AM January 06, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Patrick. We have not yet started placing service drops in the Rutherford zone. Once contractors begin working on these, if they have a question or an issue locating your home, they will reach out to you to verify they are at the correct residence. If we have any problems, we will be sure to contact you and make sure we have your home and not someone else's. Thank you for your question, and for supporting Gibson Connect. We look forward to serving you, soon!

10:40PM January 05, 2021

Patrick Carey
PS. We live in Rutherford on North Trenton street.

9:11PM January 03, 2021

Amanda Sutton
Hello, any idea when Claude Tucker Road will have service?

8:08AM January 04, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Amanda. We are actively working and connecting members around Claude Tucker Road. There is still some splicing work that needs to be done for members before connection is ready, but it should not be much longer until you receive a call to schedule your installation. Thank you for your support of Gibson Connect. We look forward to serving you, soon!

5:47AM January 03, 2021

darius Armstrong
I just registered and moved to bells. I live in a new construction zone and there is no good internet providers that can help? How long would I have to wait for this opportunity with Gibson connect?

8:06AM January 04, 2021

Sarah Williams
Hi, Darius. The Bells zone recently met its goal in mid-October. We are working to finish up the remaining parts of Phase II, and will begin Phase III following its completion in the next couple of weeks. We will communicate more information about the Bells zone once it has been determined. Thank you for your support of Gibson Connect!

2:32AM December 26, 2020

Dianne Davis
Any updates on Bells? Every time I ask they always say a couple of years and still don’t know anymore than i did since the day i signed up which has been at least a year. I’ve told everyone i know to signup. Just wondering

10:17AM December 29, 2020

Sarah Williams
Hi, Danny. Yes, our TV services come with DVR capabilities, as well as a play-back feature for shows that have aired in the last 72 hours. Our technicians will be able to show you how to do that when they come to perform your installation.

8:50AM December 29, 2020

danny courtney
Sarah, will I be able to record my shows on my tv service?

8:38AM December 28, 2020

Sarah Williams
Hi, Dianne. The Bells zone has just recently met its goal. We are working to finish up the remaining parts of Phase II, and will begin Phase III following its completion in the next couple of weeks. We will communicate more information about the Bells zone once it has been determined. Thank you for your support of Gibson Connect!